EPOS Experienced Installation Engineers Required in:
LONDON · EAST ANGLIA · KENT · SUSSEX · LIVERPOOL · MANCHESTER · BRISTOL · NEWCASTLE · MIDLANDS
Our client is a Global Technology Corporation looking for EPOS Trained Engineers with on site management experience to assist with their 2013 schedule.
The team you will be part of is classed as an elite team responsible for high priority installation work throughout the UK.
As a Project Engineer you will attend customer sites around the country and lead a team of engineers to provide installation services for a variety of EPOS equipment. This will include hardware installation, software installation and configuration. You may also from time to time be required in a workshop to stage EPOS hardware for deployment.
You must have your own vehicle; tools, and a valid CSCS. EPOS experience is required in order to be considered for this role. SSC qualified is an advantage but not essential.
· Leading a team of engineers in the field for site preparation and equipment installation
· Installing customers’ software where required
· Providing a high level of customer care
· Completing all paperwork accurately and on time
· Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard
· Working a flexible shift pattern including nights, weekends, and on-call shifts
· Liaising with senior engineers and management
· Must be willing to travel – sites will be around the UK
Skills and experience
· Full driving licence + Own Vehicle
· Own tools
· CSCS Certified
· IT Literate
· Previous experience of repairing/working with IT hardware is essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Must be able to work on own initiative
· Retail EPOS maintenance or install experience is required.
· Desktop support experience may be considered if EPOS experience is limited.
· May require frequent prolonged travel, carrying and lifting a tool kit/parts of varying weights (1 – 20KG)
· May require bending/squatting, walking/standing/sitting for prolonged periods.
· Assuming cramped/unusual positions, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, bending, stooping and squatting.
· Function under stress and engage in interpersonal relations (i.e. heavy work load, potentially dissatisfied customers)
· 3 months probationary contract moving to rolling contract
· The number of shifts per week are dependent on the customer requirements and therefore cannot be guaranteed
· Permanent opportunities available with client if skills are proven while contracting*
· Rates are based on shift type.
Services advertised by Rapid Resource are those of an Employment Business