Duration: 1 day
Course code: DEX10L1
Dates in 2015: 05/01, 10/02, 12/03, 15/04, 18/05, 05/06, 01/07
Call 01634 232364 to reserve your place.
Unsure which Excel course level will be better for you? Click here to take our free online assessment and find out!
In this course you will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
This course is designed for delegates who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
- Use a mouse
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows – minimise, maximise, open and close
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print the content of an Excel workbook.
- Manage an Excel workbook.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Topic 1B: Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Topic 1C: Customize the Excel Interface
- Topic 1D: Create a Basic Worksheet
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Topic 2A: Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Topic 2B: Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Topic 2C: Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Topic 3A: Edit Worksheet Data
- Topic 3B: Find and Replace Data
- Topic 3C: Manipulate Worksheet Elements
Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Topic 4A: Apply Font Properties
- Topic 4B: Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Topic 4C: Align Content in a Cell
- Topic 4D: Apply Number Formatting
- Topic 4E: Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Topic 5A: Manage Worksheets
- Topic 5B: View Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
- Topic 6A: Define the Page Layout
- Topic 6B: Print a Workbook