Our engineers are located nationwide.
Rapid Resource only provide EPOS engineers of the highest quality to our clients. Our engineers are not only capable of carrying out site requests on their own but also possess the interpersonal skills to work within a team of engineers.
Our team leaders have extensive experience in leading teams of engineers in the field for site preparation and equipment installation.
Rapid Resource will provide you with a dedicated account manager whether your requirement is ad hoc or on a contract basis.
Our online timesheet system allows engineers to input their hours at any time, day or night. This enables us to generate reports for the client on a regular basis.
Our EPOS project engineers / team leaders will attend customer sites around the country to provide installation services for a variety of EPOS equipment including hardware installation, software installation and configuration and staging EPOS hardware for deployment.
All our engineers have their own vehicle, tools and are CSCS Certified.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Have good communication skills.
• Are able to work on their own initiative.
• Are available to work a flexible shift pattern including nights, weekends, and on-call shifts.
• Complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
• Ensure all work is completed to a high standard.
• Liaise with senior engineers and management.
• Provide a high level of customer care.
Service provided by experts